• All improved perennial pasture grasses and clovers require a minimum level of soil fertility to grow and persist satisfactorily.
• For some situations (e.g. pastures growing on deep sands), regular applications of fertiliser will be required for good growth.
• In others (e.g. well managed pastures on heavier soils), little or no fertiliser inputs may be required.
• Landowners need to use tools like soil testing and pasture assessment to properly determine what (if any) fertilisers are needed.
• Help and advice is available from reputable farm advisors or from Mount Compass Fertilisers.
Call Mt Compass Fertilisers Today
Ph: 08 8556 8267
Mt Compass Fertilisers
Fertilizers Adelaide Hills - Lime Adelaide Hills - Gypsum Adelaide Hills - Compost Adelaide Hills - Sand Adelaide Hills - Top dressing Adelaide Hills - Manure Adelaide Hills - Bulk Haulage Adelaide Hills - Fertilizers Fleurieu Peninsula - Lime Fleurieu Peninsula - Gypsum Fleurieu Peninsula - Compost Fleurieu Peninsula - Sand Fleurieu Peninsula - Top dressing Fleurieu Peninsula - Manure Fleurieu Peninsula - Bulk Haulage Fleurieu Peninsula - Fertilizers Mt Lofty Rangers - Lime Mt Lofty Rangers - Gypsum Mt Lofty Rangers - Compost Mt Lofty Rangers - Sand Mt Lofty Rangers - Top dressing Mt Lofty Rangers - Manure Mt Lofty Rangers - Bulk Haulage Mt Lofty Rangers
Cull us on 1800 MCFERT
1800 623 378
Fleurieu Peninsula – Adelaide Hills, Mt Lofty Rangers